Ceviant builds payment operations solutions. Our tools automate the full cycle of money movement—from payment initiation, through approvals, to reconciliation—and are accessible through web application or API.
We believe that payment operations is at the core of every business. We’re a lean team and we work hard to build outstanding products for our customers. When we succeed, our customers grow. We’ve hit product market fit, are well funded, and are poised to define and own the payment ops category.
Design is critical to our future success. Shipping experiences that engender trust and peace of mind are table-stakes. Design is uniquely positioned to deliver on this front. You’ll be the 2nd designer and your work will be fundamental to our success as a company.
- Lead design for one of our products
- Collaborate closely with engineers and product managers to define, design, ship, and iterate on our suite of products
- Flex your strengths- whether that’s UX, building design systems, coding, illustrating, visual design etc
- Explore and hone the skills you want to improve
- Participate in both user research and customer success conversations. Understanding and empathizing with our customers is a paramount value we live every day
- Play a key role in scaling our design org
- Share your work within the design team and in broader presentations to the entire company;
You may be a fit for this role if you
- Have an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates strong product and visual design sensibilities, highlighting care given to user journeys and interaction details
- Have a high quality bar balanced with a track record of shipping
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Have an enthusiastic desire to grow and learn
- Want a breadth of experience over many products and projects
- Are dedicated to personal accountability. As an org, we build cross-functional trust with our communication and follow-through
- Are an advocate for the customer experience. Your process shows your empathy for the humans you’re designing for.